Wednesday, November 2, 2011

thankful-day2

today I am thankful for my education....its tough. school is. so. tough. sometimes.....but I am thankful! and I am thankful for my parents being willing to pay for it and my mom teaching/helping! today is one of those days where we didn't get started as early as we would like, we are a bit behind, I have quite the load of homework, but I am thankful........or I am trying to be?! :P

someone on twitter who I follow posted this last night-
if you haven't looked in the mirror and told yourself you're beautiful lately, go do it. right now. :)

so...what are you waiting for readers?! do it! :)

also...she posted this quote:
"real men never stop trying to show a girl how much she means to him, even after he's got her." - wiz khalifa


here are some more quotes:
@LoveQuotes: I can be a lover, a hater, a fighter, a player, but that just ain't my style. I'm nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile.

@LoveQuotes: I'm a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, I'm not lying


@LoveQuotes: A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover.

stay beautiful,
luannajoy

No comments: