Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thankful-day 23

today I will just be thankful for lots a things will that count? since I have so behind....:P

I am thankful for...

sunshine...
ability to work...
Little House on the Prairie moives...
sleepovers on the floor with my sister...
candles...
scarves...
Thanksgiving break...
family...
being able to workout and stay fit...
Christmas music...
water...
Christmas decorations...
best friends...
mouse in the garage?? that is what traps are for :)


there are soooo sooo soo many things to be thankful for! a warm bed, a furnace, food, family, education, a wonderful life, a God who loves me....EVERYTHING!
I am thankful for my best friends...I have some very close friends in my life and friends who are good friends too :) I am sooo thankful for Leah and Carly Rosey! they are two girls I can tell things too and we can talk and laugh and just be absolute best friends!! and Angela and David Winkler...go to their house for some funn farm times! we usually always have a great time together!!...and Brianna Dotson-miss you girl!!!...and Brianna Geise-glad we can chat even when we are farr away from each other!...and all of my friends! :) and my friends on facebook....and etc... etc....

well, gotta go do something...maybe a workout?? think sooo! <3

<3staybeautiful<3 and have THE BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!!! :)) :))

Luanna Joy


1 comment:

Brianna said...

I am so glad we can chat even though we are several states away! :) Sure wished we lived closer though! :(

Love ya!
Nan