Thursday, May 26, 2011

almost summer =)

  I am so excited because tomorrow is our last day of school! =) except on Tuesday of next week I will finish out the rest of my algebra because my mom wants me to have all the lessons for that subject because I won't have that again next year! so...I am very excited.
  We are SO SWAMPED with activities this weekend its just crazy! We have tomorrow, the last day of school, possible people coming up to help put together our new swingset, Saturday, we have possible balloon rides at the balloon fest, a birthday party for my little cousin Joseph, a wedding that I am serving at, company coming in so stuff with them that night, then Sunday is church, I do a presentation on all the destruction and the tornado that hit Joplin, and then hanging out with the company coming in, then Monday is Memorial Day and we have plans to go to Jamesport and then all that will happen then! Then the next day is when I will finish up my algebra and then Wednesday is dentist appointments!
  All that to say, we are SO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!


  On Joplin...I am so excited to hopefully be able and go to Joplin and help clean up down there and see my family that lives down there...I just started yesterday wearing a heart on my arm that is for Joplin. I will wear it every single day until I decide not to! I am doing this presentation on Sunday and I am hoping my dad will get it on his I-Phone so I can put it on facebook...I am also hoping to swing by a Michael's this weekend and get a red t-shirt and some silver or blue or both fabric markers and make a shirt saying I<3JOMO...

Anyway, that is a quick update and here are a couple pics and I gotta do some homework! Later friends!


My heart <3

Julie, Esther, and I at the parkthe other night

Love,
Luanna

No comments: