Thursday, May 5, 2011

IHC and Creation Museum!

On our way!

Love this girl!

At the Gaither Cafe


Me, Esther, Erica, and Christopher

Me, Courtney, Kimberlee, and Kayla hanging at the convention :)

12 floors up in the air at Crown Plaza!

Two of my favorite girls! :) Julie and Amy Going


Creation Museum-me hanging with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden

Some very beauiful and romantic wax figured Adam and Eve

love these cousins :)

on the way home....

gorgeous fountain at te Creation Museum




There were many more photos but this is just a glimpse of my trip! I enjoyed it a lot! :D

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Awesome!!! I would love to go sometime! :D

Brenda said...

Enjoyed the photos! It was good to see you at IHC! :-)

Unknown said...

Nan-I think you would have a lot of fun! :D we should go together!

Brenda-It was good to see you! I was glad to meet Addyson for the first time! She is soo adorable!

Kristel said...

looks like u guys had fun!!

Carrie said...

I would like to go ,too.:)