Friday, May 13, 2011

narnia =)

  Hey, everyone! =) Time for another one of my fun posts! I was gone from home all day yesterday so sorry I didn't do one of these posts! Today's is on Narnia! Awwww Narnia! =) Doesn't that word just make you want to smile and get some popcorn and join them on their medivial time adventures?! I have watched all three movies and have LOVED them! They are three of my favorite movies! They are filled with awesomely scary but amazing creatures, the beautiful and handsome characters Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy! And then Prince Caspian and Eustace!! This is just one of my favorite series! I plan to read at least some of the books this summer =)
And Susan is gorgeous!


And then Aslan...wow. He is amazing! A GORGEOUS animal and perfect friend....wow! =)

the most recent amazing one!

aren't they just awesome?! =)

Susan had a GORGEOUS dress in this one! =)

Peter is a dream and so is Prince Caspian!

What do YOU guys think of Narnia? Is it awesome or terrible?! Let me know!!!!

By the way! Those were my sunflower seeds that popped up the other day and now all of them are showing signs of growin! =) So excited!

6 comments:

Brianna said...

I LOVE Narnia!!! It is one of my favorite movies. I have only watched the 1st one, but I'm sure the rest will be awesome as well! :D Can't wait to watch them!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

=) what was your favorite part?! glad you got to watch the first one!

Brianna said...

Um...not sure. Lol! I love the whole movie! ;)

Vicki Holloway said...

I'm a big fan of Narnia as well! The books are some of my favorites...the movies are pretty good, too!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

I have the last one.