Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my painting =)

Heyy, everyone! :] how is everyone this beauitful spring day?! I am doing okay. Just got done with my school work and violin! Mom and Dad left about three hours ago and are now up in the sky headed to Tampa, FL, so that Dad can get a observation down there at a cancer center. I don't like it when they have to leave...but we don't want to loose our daddy/husband and so we have to do whatever we can to keep him here on this earth! If its according to God's will of course!

Anyway...on to today's post...
okay #1 this is should be rotated-
#2-Katie Shreve painted these awesome permanent picture frames for me to display my photography! :D



Hope ya'll have a grannnnnd day and week! see you all tomorrow :]

PS. Endeavour is up orbiting our earth right now and at 5:16 AM in the morning it will dockto ISS!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute paintings of the frames on your wall! I'm praying for your mom and dad in FL!

Brianna said...

They are adorable! :D
Praying for you all! <3

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Thank you Brenda and Brianna! :)