Friday, May 20, 2011

a blog =)

hey, readers =) my "Auntie" Elizabeth introduced me to a blog just maybe 20 minutes ago and I am IN LOVE with it! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

www.kristinaclemens.blogspot.com
This lady makes her own clothes and puts together different clothes, adds accessories to shoes and clothes AND to make things even more amazing, she is a holiness girl so its all below the knee and appropriate necklines...
I hope I can buy something from her eventually when she makes a store =)

I just thought I would share this and let me know your thoughts, ok?

2 comments:

Charity said...

Hey. You should try www.leahandnathan.blogspot.com too. She does a clothing blog also. =)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

I think I looked at that blog one time! =) thanks for telling me about it!!