Tuesday, May 31, 2011

jomo and other things! :]

Hello, readers! hope ya'll had a grand weekend! we sure did. it was very busy! a couple posts ago I told ya'll what was going on! so read that for reference. :] we had a good Memorial Day as well! we went to Jamesport, Missouri, which is Amish country! :] it is very interesting to see how they live/work!

anyway, here are some pictures! On Sunday I did a powerpoint/presentation on all that has happened in Joplin, Missouri, or JOMO! Check out what we did to show our support....



too cool right? and that's the front of our church-house :)

me serving with my two pretty cousins :]

the beautiful bride-Sandra
now here are some pics from the other day when we went to the park :]




click on this one so you can see it better! there is a surprise in there :]







4 comments:

Brianna said...

Awesome pics, Lu!!! :)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

thank ya, Nan!:]

Kristel said...

I really like your pics! Is the surprise in that one pic a grasshopper? Dunno if I was seeing right or not! =D TTYL

Luanna Joy Wright said...

well it was like a tiny grasshopper! :) and thank you!